Friday, May 6, 2011

Daily Exercise Digest 24

Yesterday:
  • Yoga (f) - I was tired from this weeks other workouts!
    • Poses of Note: Scorpion (not full, but that's a cool pose to work for!), Camel (I think I tweaked my back a bit but it felt so good at the time!), Wild Thing (My upper body was not happy)
  • Also completed a Biometric Screening at work yesterday (for a contest! yay!)
    • Results:
    • Blood Pressure: 111/69 - Normal is below 120/80 so that's good!
    • Total Cholesterol: 204 - 'Desirable' is anything below 200 - Closer!
    • Triglycerides: 116 - Normal is below 150 so I'm really low on that
    • Glucose: 89 - Normal is 70-99
Today:
  • Strange day. All I did were about 25 Ab Roll outs and crashed on my bed right after I got home. Didn't feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment