This post is late, and this year has already been amazing!
I decided to repeat last year's entry and fix it for 2014!
PLANNED: things I am FOR SURE doing
- Buffalo Run 50 Miler
- Annual Wedge Wranglers Run (This coming President's Day Monday!)
- Bag More Peaks
- More Adventure Runs! (see Desires)
- Ragnar Wasatch Back with Corporate Team
- Pacing at the Wasatch 100
- Climb Outdoors with somebody
- Learn how to do a Handstand
- Get Better with the Slackline
- That's all that's planned!
- Zion's Traverse
- Grand Canyon Rim2Rim2Rim
- Some Other Races - Dugway again, Bryce Canyon
- With my in-laws being in Hawaii, I would love to run the Kalalau Trail!
Dreams:Yes... any of these would be awesome! (unfortunately not that likely! And yeah, repeats!)
- Yoga on a Caribbean Island... (Hawaii maybe though, eh??)
- Try out for American Ninja Warrior
- Buy some land away in the wilderness(ish) and create an ultimate obstacle-course/workout/training/adventure course!