Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Daily Exercise Digest 23

I've been combining these 'daily' entries a lot lately!
Oh well!
As long as I'm documenting what I've been up to and I'm improving and forcing myself to keep working!

I'm happy.

It's not like many people are checking out these awesome 'Daily Digest' entries anyway.

Yesterday:
  • 3.72 miles pushing a running stroller with 2 adorable little girls (f)
  • Demo a few of the ridiculous Crossfit moves from Monday, could barely do them (f)
  • Attempted some jump-assisted muscle ups on thick playground monkey-bars but could neither jump nor do the dip above the bar once my chest reaches that point. Pretty funny!
Today:
  • 10 pullups
  • Insanity Fit Test (Did comparison photos to my Insanity Results from over a year ago. (see below))
    • Exercise - 5/4/11 -  3/10/10
    • Switch Kicks - 150 - 157
    • Power Jacks - 70 - 80
    • Power Knees - 102 - 125
    • Power Jumps - 82 - 85
    • Globe Jumps - 14 - 15
    • Suicide Jumps - 28 - 28
    • Push-up Jacks - 40 - 58
    • Low Plank Obliques - 85 - 124
  • Interesting to see where I'm still tired from Crossfit on Monday! I did especially HORRIBLE at the power-knees, push-up jacks and the low plank obliques!
Here is a comparison of today and February of 2010:

Awesome hair today eh? OH YEAH!
And here's a front flex if you want to compare from today and March 2010 when I first finished Insanity:

Considering it's been over a year - I'm pretty pleased with where I am. I still have improvements to make, but Yoga, Running, and Intermittent Fasting have been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment