Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Crossfit

If I were doing the Bairgutsman tomorrow I definitely wouldn't have done crossfit today!!

Warmup:
15 pushups
20 air squats
20 step throughs
20 more pushups
One more I can't remember (all the participants chose a warmup exercise)

Workout:
1 lap around parking structure (about 1/5 mile)
1 kb snatch, 1 kb rack squat with the right arm
2 kb snatches, 2 kb rack squats with left arm
continue switching arms and going up 3, 4, 5, etc until 20
Finish with 1 more lap around parking structure.

I finished in 41:06, about 45 seconds behind the 2 fastest guys (one of which was the trainer) and 1 minute behind the overall fastest girl Jenna, who may have just passed the other two ladies who are normally my goal to beat. She beat me both times we did "The Executive" too! Tough girls! Awesome.

The trainer thought we would finish this pretty quick... but as he was doing it with us he quickly realized that wasn't going to be the case! Good workout, those squats killed my legs. The snatches got my arms (especially forearms) big time, but they seem to be more recovered already. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

2 comments :

  1. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. crossfit holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! best keto diet weight loss

    ReplyDelete