Sunday, July 29, 2012

More pictures from the Run and a video of Kilian Winning Speedgoat


It really was fun to go down to see the finish of the Speedgoat 50K yesterday!
I was able to get a video of Kilian Jornet finishing the race and figured I'd put it up here.



I enjoyed reading Tony Krupicka's account of the race. Even though my trail running will never be the same as pretty much ANYBODY who ran the Speedgoat, it's interesting to see similar experiences of overall crappiness followed by feeling pretty dang good even after long periods of not-so-good running.

No pictures please!
Actually I think he was explaining similar thoughts to what he wrote in that article, but I caught him right when it looked like he was gesturing at me to stop.
Who knows, maybe he was! He was really nice to everybody there though.

My brother got a video of 3rd (Max King) and 4th (TonyK) finishing - so I figured I'd throw that up here too!



Finally, here are more pictures from yesterday's run:








Cahoots is coming up in just under 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment