Friday, July 27, 2012

Crossfit Friday

Warmup!
20 Wall Runs (handstand against the wall, alternate hand to shoulder-touches)
20 Air Squats
20 Bicycles
20 Superman's
2 Stairs

Repeat!

WOD: Deck o' Cards


Clubs - Renegade Rows
Spades - Pushups
Diamonds - Deadlifts
Hearts - Weighted Russian Twists
Joker - Both team members do 25 burpees

My least favorite thing about Deck of Cards is that I don't have the exact number of reps that I did on which workout except for a few that I remember because they were not fun to do right in a row. 

Those burpees are always horribly timed! I got 3 rounds of high count (Jack (11) King (13) and Ace (15)) Renegade Rows and that was ROUGH. I started with 50# dumb bells because that is what my partner was using, then I dropped to 40, but after the 3rd or 4th round I dropped again to 30# and finished with that!

We used a 35# kettlebell for the Russian Twists and 135# for the deadlifts. I think that's like the 3rd time I've EVER done Deadlifts. I think my form is all right but I could use some more work.

Yesterday was ALMOST a rest day. I did pullups like normal, some ab work with L-sits and Full Ab Wheel Rollout practice - I'm getting closer to my full ab roll out goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment