Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jujitsu Videos are Great!

It really is cool to be able to SEE what I learned in BJJ soon after learning the technique. Even better to see ME struggling (like in the last one!) to get a move right.
Just from the video on Thursday until yesterday (Tuesday) I think I improved on the basics that continued.



I think it also helped that I was the one getting my arm ripped out of the socket - you learn it pretty quickly that way!!

The Scissor take-down is a lot of fun!

No running happened which is a bit of a bummer. Kakes put together a workout I was looking forward to but people were late so we didn't have time - we WERE able to help get a new couch for my brother and sister-in-law that she really wanted to get into her house, so that was good!

And I threw in 5 muscle-ups, 10 toes-to-bar and then 2 more (barely they were pretty bad!) muscle-ups after I got home.

Maybe we can find a way to get up in the mountains tomorrow/today whatever.

Also - I'm still going to keep an eye on it - but I think the higher glucose and Triglyceride results were from the ice cream I ate the night before... it was about 12.5 hours before, so supposedly it should have cleared out... but I ate a LOT. So who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment