Friday, March 2, 2012

Crossfit - Payback for my Leap Year 'Joke'

Warmup:

  • Run up and down the stairs 10 times (about 30 stairs)
  • 10 pushups and 15 squats
  • 10 pushups and 15 squats again
  • Run 3 laps around the gym
  • 10 wall-runs and 15 kettlebell swings
  • 10 wall-runs and 15 kettlebell swings again
The Workout:
  • 5 sled pushes (1 rep the width of a basketball course - sleds are weight plates on carpet sections)
  • 10 Double Thrusters (Squat, Squat Thrust above head)
  • 20 Burpee Plus + (add an extra pushup per burpee)
  • 30 V-ups
  • 40 Air Squats
  • 30 V-ups
  • 20 Burpee Plus +
  • 10 Double Thrusters
  • 5 sled pushes
I caught a mean head cold sometime over the past couple of days and it reared its ugly head last night. I made myself do crossfit anyway - we'll see if that was wise or not tomorrow I'm sure!

 Yeah... I took a picture of the board because I didn't trust my foggy sick-brain to remember anything afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment