Sunday, January 6, 2013

To the New Year!

Well 2012 slipped into 2013 pretty quickly!

And I'm so behind on blogging about all the fun stuff I've done since the day after Christmas!

However I'm just not in the mood to write about the last week... I mean I WANT to, but I can't get myself to do it! Getting over a nagging cold/flu/who-knows-what is making the lethargy quite pervasive!

I'm also super sore from an AWESOME Friday of Yoga, Climbing, Crossfit AND BJJ!

Maybe I'll put together a 2012 year in review and try to fit the runs and BJJ stuff that has happened.

For now - here's a post-crossfit/BJJ progress/tracking picture from Friday!


We have officially been Primal for over a year! I'm pretty happy with the results - I've put together a progression since back before primal that I'll share in my 2012 review!

No comments:

Post a Comment