Monday, October 22, 2012

A Few More Mudder Pics!

Before I get to the Pony Express 50 entry (which I paced and crewed - I did NOT race in it!) I figured I'd post a few more pictures from Tough Mudder that were taken by the wife of one of our runners.

Unfortunately I still haven't seen pictures they got of Everest and Electroshock Therapy yet. I'm quite interested in seeing (if they got any of me!) what I looked like on both of those from outside.

Team Inconceivable Before Starting

Just before "Arctic Enema"

Attacking the Dirty Ballerina

Sliding through the Electric Eel

Sliding through the Mud Mile

Crawling the Boa Constrictor

Emerging Triumphant!
See - told you I was triumphant!

JUMP!
 Tough Mudder was fun. I'm still looking forward to the missing pictures - but I'm NOW looking forward to the Spartan Race in June of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment