Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Daily Exercise Digest - with Shoulder Care Links

Done Today:
10 Pullups
3 mile run, around 8:30 pace First run in my new shoes Merrell Barefoot True Glove
10 Chinups
50 Stressball squeezes each hand (with 10 second squeeze at end - not hard but feels good!)
20 Ab Rollouts
50 Pushups - I need to do these more I am a wimp right now!!

Shoulder issues are something a lot of people deal with -  My right shoulder has improved a lot since I injured it in a freak arm wrestling accident with my younger brother-in-law (freakish in that he was a monster at the time and about ripped my shoulder out of it's socket!) but it still gives me pain. Strangely I think it hurts most when I'm doing the hula hoop on Wii Fit. Weird!


Jason Ferruggia's tips for Healthier Shoulders:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Some of this advice is way beyond what most people need - definitely more for people who do a lot of lifting - BUT I think you can definitely find something in these posts to improve your shoulders and keep them safe!

My new shoes!


**Note**
Above Amazon links are Associates links - you buy something there I get a tiny bit of money - I don't get anything from Ferruggia except good fitness info - and you can too!
**End Note**

No comments:

Post a Comment